What are your goals for the last quarter of the year?
My five to finish this year strong.
This has been a year of coming to terms with my ‘self’ and accepting His call. Selah.
This year has been such a vulnerable one with lots of surrendering, digging, discoveries, being honest with myself and transparent with others about who I am, where I am and what I really want, and for that matter what God’s wants for me.
Afraid of success… Who me?
Some people are afraid of failure but some of us are afraid of success because it takes owning who you really are without apology or pride, but with a boldness and humility that can only come from a pure heart to do all for His glory. Selah.
My Five Rules as get back on the path God called me to. Selah. (If this post resonates with you then feel free to use them too.)
1. Know that everybody isn’t for you and some will even come against you.
2. Be not afraid of their faces.
3. Don’t fight a battle if God is not backing you. You will lose. By that same token you have a right and a responsibility to step into whatever God has called you to. It might be scary and hard, but you won’t lose.
4. Do nothing for vainglory or financial gain. There is the business of ministry and there’s ministry in business but it’s not about money, it’s about excellence in the Kingdom and building His altar for souls to com in. If you obey God, He will bless you without compromise.
5. Don’t neglect your gift for a desire God never called you to. 1 Timothy 4:14 says, “Do not neglect the gift you have, which was given you by prophecy when hands were laid on you.”
P.S. Be true to who God created you to be.
Don’t settle for anything less. Don’t leave it to anyone else to do for you. They can confirm what He said but your soul will only be satisfied when YOU walk out what He put in you.
P.S.S. There are no small dreams in His Kingdom.
Whatever He says do, do it. The perfect will of God is better than all the world could offer in ten life times.
P.S.S.S. For my peeps, I will be having my ending of year vision board party. I will scope for those interested online. Invite coming soon.
Beloved, here’s to a new year and a better you!